In Search of purpose for living
PURPOSE
It is the starting
point of all human achievement .It is also the barometer to measure progress .
I sincerely feel if
every person on earth takes time critically to examine their purpose for being
on earth it will save them time ,resource and effort.
Some of the question
I feel people should regularly ask themselves are
1.why am I on earth?
2.what will I
be remember for morally?
3.what values do I
truly believe in ?
4.what do I want to
be in the future?
5.What is unique
about me that nobody else have ?
6.What am I good at
doing ?
7.What is so easy for me to do that others find so difficult to do ?
8.What magazine or
hobby would I spend my last penny on ?
8.What cause attract me so much I find impossible to
ignore ?
9.What is that if the world has or can do would make
it a better place ?
10.What grief’s you?
11.What will you
spend your life doing if money were not a factor ?
12.What
gives you great deal of satisfaction in life?
It is obvious from answers provided thus underpins the hidden wisdom, insight, knowledge within
you.
You were put on this earth with a special combination of talents,insight,wisdom
and abilities that make you different from anyone who has ever
lived.
Whatever you’re doing today, it’s nowhere near what you’re really capable
of
doing. The key to a happy and prosperous life is for you to
regularly evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, to become very good and
excellent in your area of strength you most
enjoy, and then to throw your whole heart and life into it.
When fully develop this wisdom ,insight you have can be converted
into cash.Then comes a Wisdom
that what you “know” you can monetize.It is obvious from the wisdom you have if you were to concentrate
the remaining part of your life developing continuously people will pay you
millions to be taught of it. So if there is anyway you can invest your Time,money,resources
on it do it because in this area of your
life lies a lot of reward.
Comments
Post a Comment