Forget about my Tribe give me Food
POLITICS
I spent a lot of time reasoning about the future of the youth in Nigeria and specifically the Niger Delta. I realized we have spent too much time quarreling less time on proffering solution .This is what I intend to discuss briefly.
For starters, what is the way forward to development :one of the key ingredient is human capital development I do not want to sound technocratic but simply put a vocational styled education simplified it is gaining practical knowledge about contemporary challenges e.g power outage,waste epidemic, road infrastructure etc.All this are not problems but multi billion dollars opportunities if we can tap into it.sorry to say the greatest pain the Niger Delta as experience as come from Oil that is why I didn't mention it because then the blame game might begin.
I pointed out this opportunity because we need to seek international and local expert to teach our youth wealth creation in renewable energy not placard on 0.00001 employment opportunities in oil companies.


How can this be done we want anyone with local/international/government experience to teach our youth at an elementary level solar power generation skills and in the future sources of funding will be explored.
For patnership contact me :bernardatsepoyi@gmail.com
I spent a lot of time reasoning about the future of the youth in Nigeria and specifically the Niger Delta. I realized we have spent too much time quarreling less time on proffering solution .This is what I intend to discuss briefly.
For starters, what is the way forward to development :one of the key ingredient is human capital development I do not want to sound technocratic but simply put a vocational styled education simplified it is gaining practical knowledge about contemporary challenges e.g power outage,waste epidemic, road infrastructure etc.All this are not problems but multi billion dollars opportunities if we can tap into it.sorry to say the greatest pain the Niger Delta as experience as come from Oil that is why I didn't mention it because then the blame game might begin.
I pointed out this opportunity because we need to seek international and local expert to teach our youth wealth creation in renewable energy not placard on 0.00001 employment opportunities in oil companies.
How can this be done we want anyone with local/international/government experience to teach our youth at an elementary level solar power generation skills and in the future sources of funding will be explored.
For patnership contact me :bernardatsepoyi@gmail.com
Comments
Post a Comment